Mr. De Barraicua, Room 52
English goals class are:
- Vivid Communication: Improve the ability to communicate by practicing clear, accurate, & vivid language.
- Figurative Communication: Integrate the use of figurative language to cultivate a more impactful self-expression free of stereotypes.
- Writing Format: Writing should be in the appropriate format.
- Search & Query: Find basic information & resources independent
- Recognize the classical story structures & genres
- Collaboration: Helps student work productively during class & compromise with others to develop writing projects collaboratively
- Use Evidence to back up their view of the world
- Clearly articulate link of how provided evidence provided supports claims, thesis’, and opinions
- Improve Reading Comprehension by 2-3 grade levels
- Improve Basic grammar & Punctuation skills by 2-3 grade levels